|YOUTH PROGRAM GRANTS & HIWELA YOUTH CAMPERSHIP GRANTS||January 10 2014|
|CELEBRATE EDUCATION GRANTS||February 5 2014|
|COMMUNITY IMPACT GRANTS||February 10 2014|
What is the grant application process?
- A charitable organization comes up with a good idea that addressees a community problem or an opportunity.
- The organization reviews the grant guidelines. (See program list below.)
- A representative of the organization contacts the Community Foundation to share the idea and receive feedback.
- The organization completes the application.
- A Community Foundation grants team reviews and evaluates the grant proposals and makes recommendations to the Community Foundation's Board of Directors for approval.
- If the request is approved, the organization agrees to the terms of the grant contract. A final report is required at the end of the granting period. Some grant programs also require progress reports and site visits.
Application forms and guidelines for grant programs offered by the Community Foundation are available online (see program list below). Don't hesitate to call the Community Foundation, at 920-426-3993, for help with the application process or for paper copies of the forms.
Celebrate Education Grants
Green Lake Basic Needs
Green Lake County Area United Fund
Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation
Oshkosh Funding Consortium
Rudoy Awards for Teaching Excellence
Women's Fund Grants