To support charitable projects and programs dedicated to improving the quality of life in Green Lake County through a focus on children and families.
Geographic scope: Green Lake County, including those communities outside Green Lake County that are served by the Berlin School District
Range of grantmaking: Grant awards are typically less than $3,000
Grant application deadline extension: May 15, 2017
Contact: Holly Mrstik at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Lake County Area United Fund was created to help people in Green Lake County care for one another, by providing support for the essential programs and services offered by local nonprofits. In 2016, $23,480 was awarded to 12 nonprofit organizations that build and improve lives in the Green Lake County community.
Local community donations to the Green Lake County Area United Fund are invested in programs and services that are making a difference in our community and improving lives right here at home. Priority is given to programs or projects that focus on:
- Caring for neighbors in crisis: Providing a viable safety net of health and human services to ensure emergency needs of individuals and families are met.
- Improving health and wellness: Promoting the overall physical and mental wellness of individuals through health, education, and support programs.
- Nurturing children and youth: Investing in our young people through programs that educate, enrich, and encourage them to reach their full potential.
Grants will NOT fund:
- Endowment campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Programs promoting religious activities
- Political or lobbying activities
Media Release - Grant Awards - Summer 2016
Media Release - Grant Awards - Summer 2015
Media Release - Grant Awards - Summer 2014
Media Release - Grant Awards - Summer 2013
HOW TO APPLY | ACCESS SAVED APPLICATION
Not currently accepting applications