Poverty Outcomes and Improvement Network Team (POINT)
POINT is an initiative built on a shared desire for all people in Northeast Wisconsin to be self-sufficient and able to participate fully in the life of the community. The initiative will use continuous improvement processes to strengthen existing poverty reduction efforts, address service gaps and measure our progress on reducing the percentage of people living poverty in Northeast Wisconsin.
Who Should Participate in POINT?
- Health care organizations (health systems, primary care, community health centers)
- Government agencies
- Mental and behavioral health services organizations
- Local community-based organizations
- Educational institutions and supportive organizations
- Local businesses
- Financial services organizations
- Faith-based groups
- Human and social services organizations
- Housing organizations
- Job training and workforce development organizations
To Participate in POINT
Discuss opportunity with your senior leaders and your team
Complete enrollment form NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, FEB. 5, 2016: Upon completing the enrollment form, you will receive a follow up communication with Learning Session information and corresponding pre-work.
Timeline of Initiative
Learning Session 1 | Feb. 17, 2016 (full), Feb. 18, 2016 (half)
Bootcamp | Feb. 18, 2016 (full), Feb. 19, 2016 (half)
Learning Session 2 (Mid-May, TBD)
Content Calls (throughout 2016)
Registration information for all sessions will be posted as it becomes available.