This scholarship fund will support graduating high school seniors from Neenah High School. The scholarship criteria includes:
- Applicant must have demonstrated improvement in academics and commitment to high school activities geared toward at-risk students
- Applicant must have or is facing challenges or overcome challenges during high school years, difficult social or family factors
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need
- Applicant must not have disciplinary or legal actions against them
- Applicant must have the motivation to enroll in post-high school education (two or four year schools, trade school).
- Scholarship will be renewed for up to four years, provided the following criteria is met:
- Recipient continues to demonstrate financial needs
- Recipient is enrolled at least 1/2 time
- Recipient has a minimum GPA of a 2.0
- No disciplinary or legal actions against recipient
- Recipient meets with Fritz and Sarah at least once per semester
- NHS Staff to present the scholarship on the night of the Senior Awards Ceremony. Family may be present to meet recipients.
Type of Fund(s): Scholarship
Program Area(s): Scholarships
Geographic Area(s): Neenah