The Scholarship Cycle
The Oshkosh Area Community Foundation awards hundreds of scholarships annually to students primarily in Winnebago County, Green Lake County, Waushara County and Ripon, Wis., who are pursuing a college degree or technical career.
We partner with several area school districts to administer scholarship funds including public and private schools in Green Lake, Neenah, Oshkosh, Omro, Princeton, Ripon, Wautoma and Winneconne.
Our online application enters students in the selection process for all of the Community Foundation’s scholarships. Our database includes financial need and merit based scholarships for more than 150 scholarships offered by donors, as well as local and state organizations and businesses.
2018 / 2019 Scholarship Cycle Dates
- December 1st, 2018 – Most applications available
- February 15th, 2019 – Application deadlines for Oshkosh Corporation employee scholarships
- February 20th, 2019 – Application deadline for Oshkosh Area Community Foundation scholarships
- February 28th, 2019 – Application deadline for Omro High School scholarships
- TBD – Application deadline for Green Lake High School scholarships
- TBD – Application deadline for Ripon High School scholarships
- March 15th, 2019 – Application deadline for Winneconne Area Education Fund scholarships
- March 18th, 2019 – Application deadline for Neenah High school scholarships
- April & May 2019 – Application processing and selection meetings
- May 2019 – Notification letters to recipients, schools and scholarship fund holder
- June 22nd, 2019 – Recipient scholarship forms due (new and renewal)
- August & September 2019 – first scholarship awards paid out to colleges
- December 2019 – Recipient scholarship forms due (GPA and spring course load verification)
- January 2020 – Second semester scholarship awards paid out to colleges
For information about the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation’s Scholarships, or if you need assistance with an application, please contact Manager of Education Services Cheryl Fowler.
Director of Education