To support graduating high school seniors from Winneconne High School.
The scholarship criteria includes:
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Winneconne High School who is involved in the soccer program at Winneconne High School and who has received at least 2 Varsity letters in soccer.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a 4 year or 2 year college or university and/or technical college.
- Applicant must have financial need.
- Scholarship is a one-time non-renewable scholarship.
- The family would like to be present to award the scholarship at the Senior Awards Program.
Group(s): Winneconne Area Community Foundation
Type of Fund(s): Scholarship
Program Area(s): Scholarships
Geographic Area(s): Winneconne