Development and Donor Services Manager
Position Summary: The Development and Donor Services Manager will develop relationships with existing and potential OACF donors to help them meet their philanthropic desires. This position will work with agencies and wealth managers to promote the advantages of working with the OACF. This position will also provide support and services to current OACF fund holders. This position will work in coordination with finance, grant making, marketing, and administrative staff to ensure positive advancement throughout the organization.
Reports to: Director of Development and Donor Services
- Continually build existing donor relationships to increase philanthropic giving through the OACF to strengthen our communities.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with potential donors and fund holders with the goal of engaging more philanthropic giving through the OACF to strengthen our communities.
- Prepare and present presentations to donors, agencies, wealth managers and other OACF stakeholders.
- Help plan and coordinate events to appreciate, educate, award and familiarize all OACF stakeholders.
- Research industry trends to keep the OACF knowledgeable and informed on these trends.
- Keep current on regulatory issues and national best practices and adapt to grantmaking as appropriate.
- Help lead creation and distribution of donor stories that promote philanthropy and the OACF.
- Donor Services
- Prepare and present presentations for fund holders to update their history, learn their passions and plan their future philanthropic goals.
- Document pertinent donor and fund related information in the OACF database.
- Generate communications to donors to keep them informed of charitable giving opportunities.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Assist in development and donor services work for OACF affiliates
- Participate in community events throughout the services area
- Attend Community Foundation events
- Assist in special projects as requested by Director of Development and Donor Services and President/CEO
- Qualifications and Experience:
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working in foundation, philanthropic or nonprofit environment, donor development, community relations or customer service
- Experience working with computer database and Microsoft programs
Please send your resume to Bill Wyman at [email protected]