Tough as Nails Scholarship Fund
The Fund will provide support for graduating high school seniors from Green Lake High School. The scholarship criteria will include:
- Applicant must be someone who has faced challenges in their lives and was able to rise above it.
- Must be a candidate who is community minded, and love to give back to their school and community.
- Must be someone who has a positive attitude and great outlook on life. When challenges, was able to see beyond their own struggles and hardships to maintain a strong body, mind and heart despite their setback.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- The is a non-renewable one time annual scholarship
- Donor to present award each year whenever possible.
Group(s): Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation
Type of Fund(s): Scholarship
Program Area(s): Scholarships
Geographic Area(s): Green Lake