Celebrate Education Grants
The Oshkosh Area Community Foundation recognizes the importance of education in our community. Together with our community partners – Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis and the Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation – we are dedicated to helping teachers find the resources they need.
To foster educational excellence in the Oshkosh area schools, public and parochial, by funding educational opportunities.
Geographic scope: Schools within geographic borders of the Oshkosh Area School District
Range of grantmaking: Grant awards typically range from $500 to $2,000
Grant application deadline: March 22, 2021
Grant decisions: May 3, 2021
Contact: Cheryl Fowler, [email protected] or 920-230-2556
- Project displays measurable impact and outcomes (clearly stated objectives and methods)
- Project is appropriate and approved for school use
- Project enriches the educational experience; motivates or inspires students; fills a specific need; demonstrates a sense of community; and is fun for kids
- Project is reasonable and cost-effective
- Applicant is a 4K-12 teacher (public and parochial) in the Oshkosh Area School District
- Clarence “Inky” Jungwirth History Grant (2 – $1,000 grants awarded)
-This grant is specifically for history/social studies teachers and their classrooms
-Prefer local and state history projects/programs
- Renovation of facilities
- Capital equipment (CD players, video cameras, computer hardware, smartboards, etc.), unless they are an integral part of an innovative activity
- Tuition for academic degree programs or classes
- Supplanting school budget items
- Mandated programs and activities
- Trips and travel expenses
- Sports programs, unless part of a health and wellness program
Grantees are required to complete a final report on the effectiveness of the project.