Winneconne Area Community Foundation
To preserve and improve the quality of life for Winneconne area residents.
Geographic scope: Winneconne Community School District including the Village of Winneconne and towns of Larsen, Winchester, Poygan and Buttes des Morts
Range of grantmaking: Up to $2,000
Grant application deadline: September 15, 2023
Grant decisions: October
Contact: Amy Putzer, [email protected] or 920-426-3993
The Winneconne Area Community Foundation offers two competitive grant opportunities for charitable organizations serving Winneconne residents.
Grants from the Winneconne Area Community Impact Fund support specific projects or new programs for which a moderate amount of grant money can make a significant impact on an area of need. Grants are made for a broad range of purposes to a wide variety of charitable organizations in the focus areas of arts and culture, community development, education, environment, health and human services.
Grants from the Winneconne Basic Needs Fund are invested in programs that meet the basic needs, including food, clothing and shelter, of Winneconne area residents.
To be eligible to receive grants from the Community Foundation, organizations must have been determined by the IRS to be public charities. This encompasses most charitable, scientific, social service, educational and religious organizations described in § 501(c)(3) of the tax code, as well as government agencies. Organizations that are not public charities may apply through a fiscal sponsor. Grants will NOT fund:
- Endowment campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Programs promoting religious activities
- Political or lobbying activities
How To Apply | Access Saved Application
IMPORTANT: The Oshkosh Area Community Foundation has transitioned to a new and improved grants management system so you will need to select the Create New Account option when attempting to access the online grant application form. Your previous portal login information will not work in the new system.
- PREVIEW the grant application questions.
- Submit an online grant application form before the application deadline. All submitted applications will be considered for funding from both the Winneconne Area Community Impact Fund and the Winneconne Basic Needs Fund based on eligibility. All applications MUST be submitted online.
- Provide any additional supporting documentation, if requested, after your application undergoes an initial review. Documentation might include your 501(c)(3) determination letter, Board of Directors list, organizational income statement or balance sheet, most recent IRS Form 990, etc.