Winneconne Area Education Fund
To support educators, students and programming in the Winneconne Community School District.
Geographic scope: Winneconne Community School District
Range of grantmaking: Up to $1,000
Grant application deadline: October 19, 2018
Grant decisions: November 2018
Contact: Cheryl Fowler, [email protected] or 920-426-3993
The Winneconne Area Education Fund was created in 1998 by community members dedicated to growing the relationship between the schools and the community. It is a group of funds within the Winneconne Area Community Foundation, including scholarship and designated funds that support educators, students and programming in the Winneconne Community School District.
Grants from the Winneconne Area Education Fund support materials for specific projects or new programs to enhance student experiences and learning. We encourage creative and innovative approaches that build on existing services and programs, or go entirely outside the box of classroom learning.
- All teachers in K-12 schools within the Winneconne Community School District are eligible to apply.
- Grant applications should be realistic, innovative and creative.
- Proposals should be detailed and include a reasonable budget for all costs.
- All materials should be appropriate and approved for school use.
- Proposals should indicate the level of school, student, parent, volunteer and community engagement in the project.
- Proposals must have prior approval from the principals of the schools involved.
Grants will NOT fund:
- Renovation of facilities.
- Capital equipment (such as media players, video cameras, computer hardware and software)
- Tuition for academic degree programs or classes
- School budget items
- Mandated programs or activities
How To Apply | Access Saved Application
Submit an online grant application form before the application deadline. All submitted applications will be considered for funding. All applications MUST be submitted online.