LADIES BENEVOLENT SOCIETY: ADVOCATES FOR OLDER ADULTS GRANTS
To support charitable projects that benefit the elderly in the Oshkosh area.
Geographic scope: Greater Oshkosh area
Range of grantmaking: Up to $5,000 with occasional larger grants for capital projects
Grant application deadline: November 1, 2018
Grant decisions: December
Contact: Amy Putzer, [email protected] or 920-426-3993
As the population of older adults in our community grows, additional resources will be required to support their specialized needs. Grants from the Ladies Benevolent Society: Advocates for Older Adults Fund, a field of interest fund of the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation, are targeted to help nonprofit organizations provide services to benefit the elderly in the greater Oshkosh area. Eligible proposals will:
- Serve adults age 55 or older in the Oshkosh area
- Help adults in economic need
- Improve the health and well-being of older adults in our community
Funding from the Community Foundation will not typically support staffing expenses (i.e., salary or benefits).
How To Apply | Access Saved Application
- Submit online grant application form before the application deadline. All applications MUST be submitted online.
- Provide any additional supporting documentation that is requested after your application undergoes an initial review. Documentation might include your 501(c)(3) determination letter, Board of Directors list, organizational income statement or balance sheet, etc.