To employ online marketing tactics to amplify nonprofits’ missions, encourage donations, attract volunteers, and help organizations grow.
Geographic scope: Nonprofits located in Winnebago County, Waushara County, Green Lake County, or the city of Ripon
Application deadline: July 14, 2023
Grant decisions: August
Contact: Amy Putzer, [email protected] or 920-426-3993
Nonprofits can apply for support from digital marketing experts retained by the Community Foundation to employ online marketing tactics to amplify your mission, encourage donations, attract volunteers, and help your organization grow. Participating organizations will receive a brand audit and recommendations to help identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement along with up to 80 hours of service provision. Potential services include:
- Content creation. Creating and publishing high-quality digital content like testimonials, blog posts, videos, or graphics based on the message you want to convey and the audience.
- Email marketing. Developing an email marketing strategy including creation of email or online newsletter templates, personalized messaging, and content to strategically nurture relationships and educate stakeholders.
- Social media strategy. Determining the best social media platforms for your organization and building a content calendar.
- Search engine optimization. Implementing on-page and off-page tactics for your website to gain visibility in search engine results and in turn grow organic traffic.
- Website facelift. Making basic website updates to improve functionality like adding forms, improving navigation, and refreshing themes.
Services will be provided over a 4-month period (Sept.-Dec. 2023). A minimum time commitment of 1-2 hours a week is required for all participating nonprofits. A small co-investment from your organization may also be required.
HOW TO APPLY | ACCESS SAVED APPLICATION
IMPORTANT: The Oshkosh Area Community Foundation has transitioned to a new and improved grants management system so you will need to select the Create New Account option when attempting to access the online grant application form. Your previous portal login information will not work in the new system.