Winneconne Area Community Foundation
The Winneconne Area Community Foundation serves the residents of Winneconne and the surrounding area as a charitable giving partner, with the mission of attracting and distributing funds to nonprofit organizations in efforts that enhance the quality of life. The Foundation provides a vehicle for donors in Winneconne to support causes, projects or endeavors that benefit the Winneconne area.
Imagine your community in 25 years. 50 years. 100 years. You can help strengthen your community for the years ahead. The Winneconne Area Community Foundation provides a simple, effective way for you to invest in the community’s future. Whether it’s the arts, youth, education, faith, environment, health, scholarships, or the community, the Foundation can help you make a lasting gift to benefit your favorite causes. The Foundation is here to be your charitable giving partner, helping you to get the most from your charitable dollars and making your giving more effective and enjoyable.
Get the latest news and information about the Winneconne Area Community Foundation by joining our mailing list. Click here to sign up today!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Nancy Albright
- Andrea Alf
- Kelly Angell
- Andrew Beiser
- Emily Dunham – President
- Peggy Larson
- LaVerne Olson
- Marsha Patterson
- Kate Pfaendtner – Past President
- Peter Running
- Kristin Sullivan
- Mike Vaughan – President Elect
- Craig Wiedemeier
Individuals, families and organizations establish charitable funds with us to give back to the community in ways that help others today and for future generations. It’s easy to start a fund to reflect your own charitable interests with a gift of cash, stock, real estate or almost any asset. Or donate to an existing fund that supports something you’re passionate about.
Donors invest as little as $500 up front, and add tax-deductible contributions of at least $250 each year thereafter. When the acorn fund reaches $10,000 in gifts and interest, it matures into a permanent endowment fund.
- Albright-Next Generation Fund
- American Legion No. 364 Giles Luce Post Legacy Fund
- Andrea Alf Family Fund
- Beiser Realty Fund
- Big Bucks Bass, Cali Boucher for Juvenile Diabetes Scholarship Fund
- David Mendoza Tovar Scholarship Fund
- Don Hale Fund
- Friends of the Wolf Wilderness Recreation Trail
- Gerald H. Mugerauer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Make Them Proud Fund
- Marilyn Henze Scholarship Fund
- Winneconne Area Community Foundation Operational Expense Fund
Provides long-term support for a specific organization you care deeply about.
- American Legion No. 364 Giles Luce Post Youth Fund
- Butte des Morts Conservation Club
- Butte des Morts Lions Fund
- Winneconne Area Community Foundation Fund
- Winneconne Area Education Fund
- Winneconne Community School District Emotional Wellness/Mental Health Fund
- Winneconne Community School District Endowment Fund
- Winneconne Historical Society Operations Fund
With a Donor Advised Fund you recommend grants from your fund to support the nonprofit organizations you care deeply about.
field of interest
With a Field of Interest Fund you can support your favorite cause, forever. When creating a Field of Interest Fund, you name the purpose of your fund (arts, health, education, etc.) and the Foundation identifies projects that will most effectively accomplish your goals.
You can set up a general scholarship for a deserving student, or establish specific criteria (high school attended, field of study, financial need, etc.) to meet your educational interests.
- Allenville Grange Scholarship Fund
- Bill and Bernice DiVall Scholarship Fund
- Bill and Edith Hinz Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Callin Gartman Scholarship Fund
- D. H. McDonald Family Scholarship Fund
- Delbert E. Greenman Scholarship Fund
- Dennis & Barb Biggar Family Scholarship Fund
- Edna Palecek Scholarship Fund
- Gene Giddings Scholarship Fund
- George and Vera Tipler Family Scholarship Fund
- Gordon Leistikow Scholarship Fund
- Gretchen Burns Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Harvey J. and Catharine M. Rengstorf Scholarship Fund
- Jack V. Perry Scholarship Fund
- James C. Frank Scholarship Fund
- James Coughlin Leadership Scholarship Fund
- James Coughlin Scholarship Fund
- Joseph Stage Educational Opportunity Fund
- Larsen-Winchester Lions Club Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Lillian Mae Muiller Scholarship Fund
- Lola W. White Scholarship Fund
- Mary Roherty Scholarship Fund
- Patricia Ann Barney Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Robert Jacque Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Rose Coughlin Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Winneconne Community School Scholarship Fund
- Winneconne Roadrunners Scholarship Fund
Short-term fund set up to support a specific project.
- Cash or Stocks
- Property / Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Assests
- Charitable Trusts
- Life Estates
Donors enjoy maximum tax advantages for their gifts as well. Call 920-426-3993 for details about your giving options. Your unrestricted gift allows the Foundation to address emerging needs in our community through an open grant process.
You can also donate used tablet computers (iPad and other models) & cell phones – the resale value of your donated device will go directly to Winneconne Area Community Foundation. Follow this link for details: https://donate.glyde.com/wacf”
P.O. Box 476
Winneconne, WI 54986-0476